May 31, 2020

Residents shocked as playground goes up in flames due to careless vandals in Swords

Residents were left shocked last night in Swords after a local playground went up in flames due to careless vandals. Dublin Fire Brigade were called to the scene to tackle the blaze, which caused significant damage to the playground in the Thornleigh estate in Applewood.

Read full article

Related articles

Health Tip: Avoid Burns From Playground Equipment

Share this…FacebookPinterestTwitterLinkedin(HealthDay News) — Materials used in modern playgrounds, often plastics and rubber, can get very hot in the summer sun and are capable of burning a child’s skin, the Consumer Product Safety Commission says. A child can get a thermal burn even in mild weather. Read full article Share this…FacebookPinterestTwitterLinkedin